Instagram for Business videos is different from photo marketing because this kind of digital marketing requires interaction with different types of viewers. People nowadays appreciate videos more than photos, and this is one of the biggest reasons why they appear more than pictures as a source of advertisement.
Videos also help generate more likes, shares, and comments than photos. In other words, it creates more meaningful and personal connectivity and engagement with your target audience as compared to photography.
Instagram-Provided Video Formats
A well-thought-out Instagram video strategy allows you to share your messages in multiple locations to reuse your creativity and ideas.
Instagram Feed Video
You can get the most out of posting your video directly to your feed. The video length should be at least 3 seconds and up to 1 minute. The aspect ratio of the video in the feed should be between 1: 1 and 4: 5 (vertical).
Instagram Stories are very addictive, and Instagram Story videos have an incredibly humane personality-driven element. It helps you connect with your followers as if you were talking to them through Facetime. Each Instagram Story video can be up to 15 seconds long, perfect for portrait orientation. Therefore, followers do not have to turn their phones sideways.
The story expires 24 hours after publication, but you can deliberately add the most relevant to your profile highlights to further enhance your brand’s personality and clarify its focus.
Instagram Reels Video
There is virtually no limit to the number of reels and stories you can add.
Instagram TV is a blend of Instagram’s portrait story format and YouTube video depth. IGTV videos should be between 15 seconds and 10 minutes (up to 60 minutes for large, validated accounts).
Take a look at some great Instagram video ideas that you can make using a professional
free instagram video editor by brainstorming topics that can meet Instagram’s 60-second requirements. However, videos can be extended to long videos for IGTV and some short videos for stories.
Promote content and offers with a teaser video. Peek into the most compelling parts of what you’re creating, upcoming live sessions, or present to promote your current offer. Teaser videos can take one of the following formats:
- List important moments and features in the text on the screen
- Present the result of using the product you make fun of or the result of the process you share with the content you promote
- Talk to the camera to announce events and offers
- Best for upcoming content, marketing campaigns, and product launches.
2. Time-Lapse Video:
These videos take the viewers behind the scenes, which is arguably one of the best ways to build trust, showcase the less sophisticated (and more human) aspects of your business, and foster customer relationships. Many companies don’t show much behind the scenes because there is always the risk of an idea being stolen. This is where time-lapse video works like a charm.
Instead of coming up with an elaborate way to present the process without too much clarity, we can take a much simpler approach and speed it up to show a small part of what we’re doing behind the scenes.
Here are some ideas for Instagram time-lapse videos:
- Instead of using vlogs all day to talk about the details, it shows the time-lapse of the venue setup.
- Show the brainstorming session of a product or content (such as a whiteboard) in a time-lapse instead of talking about actual sales and showing the time-lapse of packaged products to ship to customers.
- These videos will help you share the important processes while saving you the time and effort of getting into many details.
- You are free to choose whether to leave the time-lapse as it is or edit the video to make it effective and fast-paced.
3. Stop Motion Video:
A Stop-motion video is a video made up of still images that, when assembled, tell a story or guide the viewer through a simple process. With stop-motion video, you can turn a simple event into a fun experience, and your viewers will be hooked on the video until it reaches the end and the results are clear.
Another advantage of this Instagram video idea is that you can combine items and props in a more interesting way than using regular videos or single images. You can use stop-motion videos for everything, from putting your product in a fun environment to showing the steps leading up to your product or service.
4. Commentary video:
Introducing the product with commentary videos is no exception. Remember that people are interested in what you have to say, so follow you on social media. This is not limited to educational or entertaining content. They know that you are a business and consider you an expert when it comes to the purpose of the product. So don’t miss the opportunity to include videos in your feed to occasionally introduce your product. Here are some ideas for Instagram commentary videos:
- Easily chat with customers about how to use your product
- Build credibility as nothing builds more trust with new viewers than seeing colleagues enjoying your work.
- Whether it’s your event, product, or educational content, if people say something good about it, make the most of it.
- With a higher conversion rate for user-generated content, it’s a great way to add diversity to your Instagram strategy and ensure you reach your goals.
- The best videos created by users are from people who have purchased from you in the past and can share real experiences based on them.
5. Talking Heads Video:
The latest Instagram video ideas allow you to talk about who you are! Whether you’re a business or a growing brand, people want to know who’s behind the company name. They want to connect with humans, not faceless organizations.
These introductory videos are great because they can be customized to suit your taste, personality, and current goals. And they are ridiculously easy to get started with. This can inspire comments, flags, and real conversations more than anything else you post. That’s why sharing videos that speak to the camera regularly works so well. You can share the most interesting and eye-catching facts about who you are and what you represent.
One of the simplest excuses for not starting Instagram videos is the lack of ideas, in addition to the lack of tools to achieve something. The above-mentioned tricks and tips are simple Instagram video ideas that can be applied to your business’s digital marketing strategy today. Have you started making Instagram videos yet? If not, now is the right time to initiate video marketing on Instagram.
170 total views