Hyderabad is considered the best city in India for its high standard of living and career opportunities. IT giants like Google and Microsoft are headquartered in Hyderabad. It is a budget-friendly location for individuals looking for a quality lifestyle at affordable costs.
When individuals look for larger sums to buy a home in Hyderabad, most prefer applying for a Home Loan. Bank Home Loans are affordable and available against minimal Home Loan documents with easy eligibility criteria.
Renowned banks offer door-step assistance to customers at no extra cost.
Home Loan Hyderabad – Eligibility Parameters
Home Loan eligibility determines whether an applicant qualifies for a Home Loan. Therefore, it is necessary to understand the eligibility criteria and know if the applicant meets them. Before approving a Home Loan, banks conduct the housing loan eligibility check based on financial profile, age, documentation, credit history, creditworthiness and repayment capacity.
Individuals (salaried or self-employed), Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs), and organisations can apply for a Home Loan.
Common parameters with lending institutions for different borrowers are as follows:
For Salaried Individuals
- Salaried individuals should have a minimum income of Rs.15,000 per month and at least two years of work experience
- The age limit for salaried applicants is 18-60 years
- Applicants employed with a Private Ltd company should have a Bachelor’s degree
- For self-employed persons, the age limit is 18-65 years
- No minimum educational qualification is required for applicants employed with a Public Ltd. company/MNC/public sector company.
For Hindu Undivided Family (HUF)
- The Karta of the HUF should be the applicant/co-applicant for the Home Loan
- The minimum requirement for years of existence is three years
- HUFs need to produce three years of IT returns
- The minimum limit for net income is INR 1,80,000 annually
- The organisation should have been established at least three years before the loan application
- The minimum net income requirement is Rs.1.8 lakhs annually
Also, applicants should have the required documents to get Home Loans in Hyderabad.
Required Documents for Home Loans
Depending on the category of the loan applicant, provide the following Home Loan documents to the lending institution:
- Applicant’s bank account details
- Property documents with the sanctioned map
- Identity proof
- Age proof
- Signature proof
- Address proof
- Educational qualification proofs
- Proof of business establishment
- Last three months’ salary slips
- The last three years’ financial documents, like Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Previous year’s ITR acknowledgement
Home Loan Hyderabad – Interest Rates
Banks can provide the best Home Loan interest rates in Hyderabad as low as 8.65%, depending on various factors.
The following are the crucial aspects lenders consider while offering a Home Loan interest rate:
– Credit Score
An applicant’s credit score should be above 650 for affordable Home Loan interest rates. A good credit score indicates the borrower’s creditworthiness and credibility to repay the loan on time. When you have a good credit score, lenders can offer a lower interest rate as it lowers their risk ratio. Individuals with a low credit score are considered high-risk borrowers and their Home Loans can be approved at a higher interest rate comparatively.
– Loan Tenure
Generally, Home Loans are offered for a long term of up to 20 years. Borrowers can obtain a shorter-term Home Loan at a lower interest rate. Individuals who prefer a long-term tenure to lower loan EMIs (Equated Monthly Instalments) should understand that they may end up with a higher interest amount with longer-term tenure Home Loans.
– Financial Profile
Lenders look at the borrower’s financial profile to approve a Home Loan. They consider the applicant’s income, work experience, debt-to-income (DTI) ratio, and other important aspects that impact Home Loan interest rates.
Individuals can now make their dream home in Hyderabad a reality without worrying about funds. It is good to utilise easy Home Loans with reputed banks. Loan applicants meeting the loan eligibility well can leave a good impression on the lender and increase their chances of obtaining a Home Loan at favourable terms. Apply for a Home Loan online and enjoy the best quality of life in this finest and fastest-growing Indian city, offering great career prospects.
8 total views